Larry Coates will be leading a study of “The Parables of Jesus” by Matt Williams. This class started on September 8th. It is a DVD based study that focuses on six of the parables of Jesus. Each week a different theologian discusses a parable to help participants gain new insights for applying the parable to their own life.
- The Coming of the Kingdom: Weeds, Mustard Seeds, Yeast
- The Grace of the Kingdom: Two Debtors
- The God of the Kingdom: The Prodigal Son
- The Demand of the Kingdom: Treasure and Pearls
- The Mission of the Kingdom: The Wedding Banquet
- The Fulfillment of the Kingdom: Sheep and Goats
The Women’s Book Study will be starting a new book on July 31st: “Rich in the Things that Count the Most” by James W. Moore. While we may or may not be wealthy when it comes to material things, James W. Moore says, every one of us can be rich in the things that count the most. Through Scripture and compelling stories of faith, Moore invites us to explore the real riches in our lives, those things “that will last and endure, that won’t rust or corrode or become boring or go out of style.”